Work Permit Procedures

  • Work Permit - Summer Hours


  • How do I get a Work Permit?

  • Some Important Labor laws Relating to Minors

  • Entertainment Industry Work Permits Parent/Guardian Information and Instructions

  • Student Responsibilities

  • Minors under the age of 18 may not work in environments declared hazardous or dangerous for young workers as listed below:

  • Volunteers Must Complete a Non-Paid Permit Form

    All students are required to complete the State B1-1 Form for Volunteer and Apprenticeship Programs. Form is to be turned in to the students' high school career center. 

    If you have any questions about Work Permits, please contact the school site. 

    Carter High School (909)854-4100
    Eisenhower High School (909)820-7777 
    鶹 High School (909)421-7500 
    Milor High School (909)820-8110 

Frequently Asked Questions about Work Permits

  • How long is a Work Permit Valid?

  • Do I need a new Work Permit if I get another job?

  • How long does it take to get the Work Permit?

  • What is the purpose of the Work Permit?

  • Are there requirements to hold a Work Permit?

  • Who needs a Work Permit?

  • How many hours a week can I work with a Work Permit?

  • What is a Work Permit?